Guardian Pharmacy of South Georgia has a local team of dedicated professionals committed to providing excellent customer care. Our team consists of pharmacists, certified pharmacy technicians, billing experts, account managers, consultant pharmacists and a CPA.
We provide several service features that our customers have found benefit them as care providers and their residents. Some of these services include:
- 24/7 access to one of our local pharmacist
- Specialized medication packaging
- Up-to-date Medication Administration Records(MARs) and physician orders for all facility residents using our service.
- Option for Electronic Medication Administration Records (EMARs)
- Itemized invoices and local dedicated billing team
- Free Delivery
- We answer the phone — we do not have an automated phone system
Medications can be unit-dosed and provided in bubble packs, OPUS or MOT.
Docutrack is a paperless system utilized in our pharmacy. Removing paper from the pharmacy creates a more productive workflow, flawless audits and superior customer service. All documents are easily accessible to all staff members, therefore, reducing time required to pull documentation for patients, doctors and facilities.
Pharmacy Consulting Services include:
- Survey Support
- In-service for facility staff
- MAR documentation review
- Individual drug regimen review
- Chart review
- Med Pass Audit