To ensure the safety of our couriers we have decided to close early today, October 10, 2018. Please check your stock for all your residents and make sure they have enough meds to last through October 15th. Should you need anything sent out tonight please get your orders to us by 12PM. All couriers will leave by 1PM to ensure they return safely!
October 11, 2018- we are planning on opening but depending on the weather and road conditions we may not be. We will keep everyone updated as we know more.
In the event your facility is evacuated, please use the following as a checklist to ensure your residents have everything they need:
- Contact Guardian Pharmacy of South GA to give your new address and the best contact number to reach you (pharmacy services will continue at your new location)
- If possible take your entire cart with you, if you don’t have room try to take at least one weeks’ worth of meds with you (including cycle meds/bulks/prns/insulin)
- Print 2 sets of MARS out of your E-Mar system or make 2 copies of your paper MARS to take with you.
Make sure you pack the following items:
- Cycled/Daily meds (at least one weeks’ worth)
- Incontinence Supplies
- Controlled Medications
- PRN Medications
- Creams, Lotions, Topicals
- Eye/Ear drops
- Nasal Medications
- Inhalers/Breathing Medications/Breathing machines
- Insulin/Diabetic Supplies
- Refrigerated Medications
Thank you for your co-operation.
Guardian Pharmacy of South Georgia